Sunday, April 17, 2011

My week...

Jessie left on Thursday to go to Maryland for work.  It is so easy to forget how much I rely on him to help me with the kids until he leaves me all alone.  So far, everything is going well.  No major problems and lots of love and support from my friends and fellow sisters in the ward. 

Of course, no week can be without its adventures and this week was no different.  On Tuesday, my washing machine decided to break.  It is leaking water from the seal we think and the soonest the repairman can come look at it is this Tuesday.  So we have been hanging out at Cole's doing laundry and just having fun.

Yesterday, Devan had a stake youth activity and got home around 9:30 pm.  He injured his foot and I had hoped it wasn't a big thing.  Turns out he cracked a bone in his foot and now has to use crutches and wear a "boot" for a few weeks.  Poor Devan, sure has been injury proned this past year.

Today was the Purifoy day at church it seemed.  Devan gave a talk in sacrament meeting on applying the scriptures and general conference talks to our lives.  Evelyn gave a talk in primary about how all mankind can be saved through the atonement.  And I taught the lesson in relief society about charity.  It went really well I think, especially since I had Timothy in the room the whole time.  Another sister was watching him, which was wonderful and really allowed me the chance to focus on my lesson. 

So Jessie is suppose to be home Friday afternoon and needless to say, I can't wait!  But I know things will be fine and the time will go quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment